One of Cincinnati’s oldest and most respected new home builders, we value great talent! Click through the available open positions below for details.
Are you interested in joining an infectious company culture where accountability, top performance and teamwork are valued and rewarded? Our team is growing and we’re seeking outgoing, detailed, people oriented sales consultants to join our team. Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Position Highlights: Responsible for selling homes through optimizing the new home sales and customer experience in assigned community.
• Utilizes all sales and marketing resources that are available to New Home Advisor in order to achieve the sales and closing goals for the communities assigned.
• Actively participates in traffic driving efforts. Including, but not limited to, initiating follow up phone calls to previous traffic, coordinating and hosting public and broker events.
• Promptly meets/greets prospective customers who visit community and collects completed registration materials from every customer who visits (or solicits information from prospective customers to complete registration process).
• Actively tours with prospective customers through the various home sites/lots to familiarize them with the community layout. Ensures that prospects understand where the home will be built, where property lines begin and end and where neighboring structures will be located. When visiting home sites/lots, ensures the sales office and models are appropriately secured and proper signage indicating estimated return time is placed on the sales office entrance door.
• Engages in the Company’s defined selling process during product tour to deliver effective sales presentation. Actively seeks to close prospective customers by asking multiple closing-related questions during presentation, including confirmation of return visit.
• Sells the benefits of the community, reputation of the Company and the quality and design of company products, construction and service. Understands the power of the Company’s brand and the unique customer value proposition in assigned communities.
• Effectively communicates the key differentiator touch points as to why the customer should purchase a home from the Company versus other builders.
• Explains benefits of energy efficiency and other green features that are showcased throughout the homes.
• Effectively discusses and explains the homebuilding and home buying process to customers in such a way that the customer feels knowledgeable and comfortable with the various touch points.
• Explains and processes sales documentation for prospective customers, including completing information required to complete the Company’s form purchase agreement for homes in assigned communities.
• Performs all necessary follow-up to ensure successful closing of sales in communities assigned.
• Works collaboratively with other departments, teams and individuals, both inside and outside the Company, to ensure that the entire process is seamless from set up of model homes to close of sale and delivery of homes.
• Proactively communicates and responds in a professional and timely manner to all external and internal stakeholders (managers, real estate brokers, homebuyers, etc.).
• Informs management of opportunities, problems, progress and support needed, and works with sales management team to quickly and appropriately resolve issues.
• Manages backlog, maintaining strong lines of communication with customers post purchase decision.
• Resolves any issues or problems with customers to keep the process moving forward.
• Coordinates and hosts broker previews, promotional events at assigned communities, etc.
• Meets all reporting deadlines in a timely and consistent manner.
• Inputs, updates, and effectively utilizes data in the Company’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system (or other systems as required by management) to drive sales activities in assigned communities.
• Prepares weekly update reports of prospective customer traffic to management.
• Develops knowledge of competitor policies, programs, pricing and products, as well as consumer demographics, in an effort to better define key differentiators for his/her assigned communities and provides helpful information to management.
• Monitors and shops competitive products, providing feedback to management to ensure appropriate team members and management are kept abreast of changes in the market.
• Other Duties as assigned.
• Minimum of 1-2 years of previous sales experience required.
• New home sales experience preferred.
• Knowledge of sales programs, policies and procedures.
• Current working knowledge of homebuilding and the residential real estate industry.
• Ability to prepare, plan and deliver clear and persuasive sales presentations.
• Proficient in Microsoft applications, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Frequent standing, walking (including stairs and uneven ground) and sitting; occasional lifting.
• May require occasional driving of customers from sales office to community lots.
• Environmental conditions vary depending on weather, stage of production, and where work takes place. Some of the following conditions apply at various times, hot, cold, wet, dry, muddy, humid, windy, calm, bright, dark, noisy, dusty, poor lighting, poor ventilation, temperature variations, fog and rain. Airborne particles such as wood dust, drywall dusts, etc. are common in the field environment.
Schmidt Builders has a FULL TIME position available for an individual to perform New Home Warranty Work.
* Experience with inside trim work & drywall touch up is required
* Excellent customer service skills are necessary
* Ability to maintain accurate notes and records is required
* Computer skllls are a must
* Must have a valid driver’s license
This position will also involve some construction work, as needed on current job sites. Compensation will be based on level or experience.
We are working full time during this time. however our office is only open by appointment.
PLEASE NO PHONE CALLS OR WALK-IN APPOINTMENTS
AT THIS TIME. EMAIL RESUMES TO OFFICE@SCHMIDTBUILDERS.COM
Schmidt Builders, one of Cincinnati’s oldest and most successful locally owned home builders is seeking an experienced Purchaser and Estimator. Construction purchasing and estimating experience a must. Auto CAD experience a bonus! Comprehensive benefits package includes 401, health insurance, and paid holidays and vacation. Email resumes to email@example.com.