About the Community
NOW SELLING IN CAVERN CREEK! Welcome to Carriage Hill, located on S.R. 747 and Princeton Glendale Road, Carriage Hill is situated in Liberty Township, the center of the fast-growing Cincinnati-Dayton metroplex, and located along the I-75 Growth Corridor. Shopping, dining and entertainment are offered at Bridgewater Falls, Voice of America, Union Centre, Cincinnati Premium Outlets, and Liberty Town Center. First class medical facilities are also close by including Cincinnati Children’s Liberty Campus and UC West Chester Hospital.
Offering traditional homesites and up to one acre cul-de-sac, private walkout, and walkout lakefront homesites in Cavern Creek, Carriage Hill is a master planned community encompassing 450 acres of pristine rolling land in Butler County, Ohio. The community setting reminds one of Kentucky horse parks with black 3-rail fencing and preservation of over 80 acres of parks and nature in its natural beauty minutes.
The Carriage Hill Community Association owns and maintains the landscaped entries, open space, common areas, pools, and two clubhouses in the Carriage Hill community. All home owners pay a one-time HOA capital reserve fee of $750 on each home site at time of closing. Each home owner will also be billed in January for the annual HOA fee of $1,300.
VIEW INCLUDED HOME FEATURES
PRINT COMMUNITY BROCHURE
AVAILABLE HOMES IN THIS COMMUNITY
Cell: (513) 604-0599
Model InfoPriced from High $500s
From I-75: Go west at Exit 21, north on OH-747, east on Milikin, community is on the right.
- The Carriage Clubhouse – magnificent 1882 barley barn available for seasonal events (rental is only available to residents). Complex also includes;
- Seasonal Event Center
- Community family heated Pool
- Covered Plaza
- Picnic Tables
- Barbecue Grill Areas
- Outdoor Stone Fireplace
- Basketball Hoop
- The Terry Gatehouse Adult Clubhouse & Pool – Beautifully appointed clubhouse and pool designed for adults over 21
- Several miles of pedestrian paths and trails for walking, biking and hiking
- Twelve Beautiful Stocked Lakes/ponds
- Wooded tree lined streams
- Neighborhood pocket parks
- Natural Mature woods
- Paved path connecting to Plains Junior High School
- Private Dog Park
- Variety of walkout, wooded and pond view home sites
Our families benefit from the excellent rated Lakota School District. Lakota has been awarded a district rating of “Excellent” eleven years running, and “Excellent with Distinction” four years in a row, meeting 26 of 26 of the State indicators. Lakota is the 8th largest school district in the state, and the largest school district in Butler County. Visit lakotaonline.com for more information.
Starting with the 2018/2019 school year, residents will attend:
- Heritage Early Childhood Center (full day)
- Cherokee Elementary School
- Plains Junior High School
- Lakota West Freshman School
- Lakota West High School
Private – Carriage Hill is also located close to excellent private schools including the list below and many more across the tri-state.
- Mother Teresa Catholic Elementary School
- St Julie Billiart
- Cincinnati Christian Schools
- Hamilton Christian School
- Badin High School
- Notre Dame High School
- Moeller High School