About the Community
Welcome to Harbour Towne! Located in fast growing and popular Liberty Township, close to schools, shopping, restaurants and medical facilities and just a short drive to Interstate highways!
The Harbour Towne community association owns and maintains the entryway and open space as well as the 12 acre community park. All home owners pay a one time capital reserve fee of $500.00 and an annual HOA fee of $400.00.
DRIVING DIRECTIONS: North on 747, left on Kyles Station, left on Old Kyles Station, left on Harbour Landing, right on Mariners Way.
Model InfoPriced from $300,000s
From the city of Cincinnati follow North I-75 to West St. Rt. 129 to North on St. Rt. 747 to left on Kyles Station Rd. to left on Old Kyles Station Rd. to left on Harbour Lanes Drive.
- Open Spaces
- Walking Paths
- 12 acre neighborhood park with walking path, soccer fields, picnic area
- Playground just for residents
- Street lighting and sidewalks throughout
- Short drive from Liberty Centre – shops, restaurants, entertainment
- Close to Niederman Farm – host of many fun family activities
- New Cincinnati Premium Outlets, Bridgewater Falls, VOA Centre
Our families benefit from the excellent rated Lakota School District. Lakota has been awarded a district rating of “Excellent” eleven years running, and “Excellent with Distinction” four years in a row, meeting 26 of 26 of the State indicators. Lakota is the 8th largest school district in the state, and the largest school district in Butler County.
Starting with the 2018/2019 school year, residents will attend:
- Heritage Early Childhood Center (full day)
- Cherokee Elementary School
- Plains Junior High School
- Lakota West Freshman School
- Lakota West High School
Private – Harbour Towne is also located close to excellent private schools including the list below and many more across the tristate.
- Mother Teresa Catholic Elementary School
- St Julie Billiart
- Cincinnati Christian Schools
- Hamilton Christian School
- Badin High School
- Notre Dame High School
- Moeller High School