About the Community
Welcome to Rentschler Estates! You will love the quiet setting on a cul-de-sac street. Located in Fairfield Township, Butler County, this community features all brick/stone exteriors, and side entry garages to preserve a quality appearance and upscale feel.
The Rentschler Estates community association owns and maintains the entry (and even decorates for the holidays). There is a one time capital reserve fee of $300 and an annual HOA fee of $350.
DRIVING DIRECTIONS: North on By-Pass 4, right on Route 4, left on Rentschler Estates Drive, right on Cumberland, left on Foxglove.
Model InfoPriced from $300,000s
From the City of Cincinnati follow I-75 North to St. Rt. 129 West, to North on Rt. 4 Bypass to Right on St. Rt. 4, to left on Rentschler Estates Dr.
- With in walking distance of Rentschler Forest, Butler County Metropark with 1.2 mile walking trail and catch and release fishing pond
- Street lights and sidewalks throughout
- Close to Bridgewater Falls, nearby shopping, restaurants, and medical facilities
Our Families benefit from the Fairfield City School District provides a challenging and supportive environment for the education of 10,000 students in preschool through 12th grade. With 11 schools in the city of Fairfield and Fairfield Township, we are proud of our district, its community and its people. Our programs reflect the needs of our diverse population, which ranges from offering academic services that support every learner, to advanced placement and honors courses. Our well-known visual and performing arts and athletics programs provide additional opportunities for students to excel. They are equally active in community outreach and participate in a number of city and township initiatives. Our supportive parents and business partners are energetic in their work to help our students succeed. These experiences give Fairfield students an edge that prepares them for successful futures and challenges them daily to exceed the expectations of our motto: Excellence, Preparation for Life, Opportunities for All.
- Fairfield Senior High School (10-12)
- Fairfield Academy (9-12)
- Fairfield Freshman School (9)
- Fairfield Crossroads Middle School (6-8)
- Fairfield North Elementary (K-5)
Private – Rentschler Estates is also located close to excellent private schools including the list below and many more across the tri-state.
- Sacred Heart Catholic Elementary School
- Mother Teresa Catholic Elementary School
- St Julie Billiart
- Cincinnati Christian Schools
- Hamilton Christian School
- Badin High School
- Notre Dame High School
- Moeller High School